I am trying to make an informed decision here.
I began to make an upgrade to 3.4.0 but found some minor issues that stopped me in my tracks.
I can work around the issues but I see there resolved in 3.4.1 that's due out Q2.
is there a more precise release date as of yet ?
it would help me decide if I want to upgrade to 3.4.0 or wait for the 3.4.1 release.